Opting for the best CrossFit backpack is quite a challenging task to do because you might pop up with a variety of elements to consider, for instance, durability, weight, design, or price. Further, searching for this product might be time-consuming a lot. Fortunately, my top 15 best CrossFit backpacks review below will help you save time and ease your mind!
- What Is Exactly A CrossFit Backpack?
- Some Best CrossFit Backpack Brands
- Best CrossFit Backpack – Comparison Chart 2021
- Which Are The Best CrossFit Backpack To Buy?
- Reviews Of The Best CrossFit Backpacks in 2021
- 1. Best Overall: Under Armour Water-Resistant CrossFit Backpack
- 2. Best Budget: Samurai Tactical Durable Fashionable CrossFit Backpack
- 3. Best Large: MIER Heavy-duty Duffle CrossFit Backpack
- 4. Best with Wet Dry Storage: Grip Power Pads Carry-On CrossFit Backpack
- 5. Best Duffle: Under Armour Storm Undeniable CrossFit Backpack
- 6. Best Military: 5.11 Tactical RUSH24 CrossFit Backpack
- 7. Best with Shoe Compartment: Mouteenoo Comfortable Lightweight CrossFit Backpack
- 8. Best Gym: Gym Maniac GM Ergonomic CrossFit Backpack
- 9. Best for Travel: Totalpac Multi-Functional CrossFit Backpack
- 10. Best Compact: ATHLIO Drawstring Gym CrossFit Backpack
- 11. Best Multi-Functional: G4Free 3-Way Duffle CrossFit Backpack
- 12. Best for Women: Vooray Ultra-Durable CrossFit Backpack
- 13. Best for Men: Adidas Stadium Stylish CrossFit Backpack
- 14. Bear KompleX Multi-use CrossFit Backpack
- 15. MOSISO Anti-theft CrossFit Backpack
- How To Choose The Best CrossFit Backpack?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- My Top Pick
What Is Exactly A CrossFit Backpack?
Originally, the CrossFit backpack is considered a gym bag for CrossFit workout with the ergonomic space to store all essential gears. However, many backpacks on the market are considered a CrossFit backpack for the ergonomic organization to pack exercise items or other things without messiness.
Some Best CrossFit Backpack Brands
Below are some trusted brands providing the best CrossFit backpacks on the market. If you don’t want to go with the wrong option, then take a look now!
Under Armor, founded in 1996, is the inventor of fitness clothing designed to keep athletes calm, comfortable, and light during a game, exercise, or workout. The complex and advanced technology is applied when Under Armour manufactures the products such as suitcases, backpacks to optimize the best quality and deliver the most value to customers.
It is renowned for making the excellent performance of outdoor gear at a suitable price. It has extended its product line for over ten years with a wide range of product portfolios like apparel, luggage, and more. MIER’s products come to the customer with great services such as limited warrant and reasonable price.
Mouteenoo is a new brand with a product range that includes exercise bags, sports duffel bags, chest bags, and running bags, among other things. It prioritizes product consistency and customer loyalty and provides the best service possible to earn consumers’ confidence in its brand.
Adidas is a German multinational company producing and manufacturing sneakers, clothes, and accessories. It was founded and is based in Herzogenaurach, Germany. It is Europe’s biggest sportswear retailer and the world’s 2nd largest after Nike.
Best CrossFit Backpack – Comparison Chart 2021
This comparison chart will give you an overview of the top 15 best CrossFit backpacks following some essential factors.
|Best CrossFit Backpacks||Size||Weight||Materials||Capacity||Warranty|
|Under Armour Water-Resistant CrossFit Backpack - Best Overall||19 x 11 x 7 inches||1.4 pounds||Polyester, Nylon||2100 cubic volume||Not specified|
|Samurai Tactical Durable Fashionable CrossFit Backpack - Best Budget||17.1 x 11.1 x 6.1 inches||2.251 pounds||Polyester fabric||24L||Lifetime warranty|
|MIER Heavy-duty Duffle CrossFit Backpack - Best Large||25.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 inches||3.74 pounds||Tarpaulin||60L||2-year limited warranty|
|Grip Power Pads Carry-On CrossFit Backpack - Best with Wet Dry Storage||19 x 11 x 7 inches||3.78 pounds||PVC, 600D polyester||Not specified||Not specified|
|Under Armour Storm Undeniable CrossFit Backpack - Best Duffle||1 x 1 x 1 inches||1.2 pounds||Polyester fabric||37.2L||Not specified|
|5.11 Tactical RUSH24 CrossFit Backpack - Best Military||14 x 5 x 14 inches||3 pounds||1050D nylon||37L||Not specified|
|Mouteenoo Comfortable Lightweight CrossFit Backpack - Best with Shoe Compartment||20 x 14 x 4.5 inches||15.04 ounces||100% nylon||Not specified||Lifetime warranty|
|Gym Maniac GM Ergonomic CrossFit Backpack - Best Gym||11.4 x 8.8 x 3.9 inches||1.75 pounds||Polyester, rubber, metal||30L||Not specified|
|Totalpac Multi-Functional CrossFit Backpack -Best for Travel||7 x 7 x 3 inches||0.63 pounds||Diamond Ripston Nylon, metal SBS, ABS plastic, polyester||35L||Lifetime warranty|
|ATHLIO Drawstring Gym CrossFit Backpack - Best Compact||16 x 9.5 x 1 inches||12 ounces||PXD material, cotton||12.5L||Lifetime free-replacement warranty|
|G4Free 3-Way Duffle CrossFit Backpack - Best Multi-Functional||12.6 x 11.65 x 4.57 inches||1.55 pounds||Nylon fabric||40L||6-month warranty|
|Vooray Ultra-Durable CrossFit Backpack - Best for Women||17.5 x 12 x 7 inches||1.6 lb||600D Polyester, Nylon||23L||Not specified|
|Adidas Stadium Stylish CrossFit Backpack - Best for Men||9.5 x 20 x 12 inches||1.499 pounds||100% polyester||Not specified||Lifetime warranty|
|Bear KompleX Multi-use CrossFit Backpack||24.7 x 20 x 5 inches||3.99 pounds||1000 Denier Nylon||51L||Not specified|
|MOSISO Anti-theft CrossFit Backpack||17.7 x 12.6 x 7.87 inches||2.315 pounds||1000D polyester||30L||1-year limited warranty|
Which Are The Best CrossFit Backpack To Buy?
The best CrossFit backpacks can be found with premium quality from these well-known brands such as Under Armour, MIER, ADIDAS, or Mouteenoo.
Additionally, you can save more time with some best CrossFit backpacks list below that I carefully finalize.
- Best Overall: Under Armour Water-Resistant CrossFit Backpack
“Made from high-quality polyester, zipper closure, machine wash, water-resistant finish, tough bottom panel, multiple pockets, and soft lined laptop sleeve.”
- Best Budget: Samurai Tactical Durable Fashionable CrossFit Backpack
“Durable fabric materials, ideal mole system, heavy-duty zippers, breathable and comfortable straps, easy access, fashionable design, and providing versatile functions.”
- Best Large: MIER Heavy-duty Duffle CrossFit Backpack
“Convertible backpack duffel, comfortable padded backpack straps, long haul and grab handles, ample 60L capacity, durable water-resistant materials, and multi-functional use.”
- Best with Wet Dry Storage: Grip Power Pads Carry-On CrossFit Backpack
“Two bags in one design, roomy compartment, great wet and dry compartment, ultra-touch 600-D polyester materials, comfortable carrying.”
- Best with Shoe Compartment: Mouteenoo Comfortable Lightweight CrossFit Backpack
“Special drawstring closure, lightweight construction, simple and thoughtful design, adjustable shoulder straps, separate shoes compartment, durable and waterproof nylon, and lifetime warranty.”
- Best Military: 5.11 Tactical RUSH24 CrossFit Backpack
“A roomy main storage area, water-repellant coating, multiple purposes, great military style, dual zipping side pockets, and reinforced handle.”
- Best Gym: Gym Maniac GM Ergonomic CrossFit Backpack
“A spacious storage, equipped with strong hooks, detachable strap, waterproof surface, sturdy backpack, sporty design, and easy accessibility.”
- Best Compact: ATHLIO Drawstring Gym CrossFit Backpack
“Providing lightweight size, compact structure, one bag for numerous sports, having ventilated compartments, ultra-comfortable carrying, durability, and offering lifetime warranty.”
- Best for Travel: Totalpac Multi-Functional CrossFit Backpack
“Compact design, ultra-lightweight construction, well-organized system, durable and functional backpack, and easy to access.”
- Best Multi-Functional: G4Free 3-Way Duffle CrossFit Backpack
“Water and tear resistant materials,40L capacity, high-quality zippers, multiple carrying ways, convenient padded shoulder straps, ventilated compartments, and lifetime warranty .”
- Best for Women: Vooray Ultra-Durable CrossFit Backpack
“Stylish design, perfect gym bag, durable backpack, convenient clinch closure, lightweight structure, and having multiple pockets.”
- Best for Men: Adidas Stadium Stylish CrossFit Backpack
“Ultra-durable backpack, water-resistant base, comfortable padded straps, sporty and signature design, featuring ergonomic ball pocket, and providing lifetime warranty.”
Reviews Of The Best CrossFit Backpacks in 2021
Let’s scroll down and read my detailed review about the top 15 best CrossFit backpacks following. These useful parts will certainly deliver you essential information.
1. Best Overall: Under Armour Water-Resistant CrossFit Backpack
For the best overall backpack, you shouldn’t forget the Under Armour Water-Resistant Crossfit Backpack. It has an undoubtedly distinct appearance and a plethora of intriguing features.
The UA Storm technology provides high flood resistance. At the same time, foam strengthened panels provide additional protection, and a water-repellent front pocket keeps your valuables protected if you get caught in the shower.
Besides, the surface roughness bottom panel adds to the toughness, and it has flexible HeatGear shoulder straps for added support.
This portable backpack is ideal for multiple purposes and users, especially those who enjoy sports. This is due to a large amount of room available in the main cabin, which can accommodate a basketball or soccer ball and a laptop.
Furthermore, the ergonomic foam-padded back panel ensures support, and the front buckles make it tight and comfortable on your back.
- Great abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Soft lined laptop sleeve
- Adjustable and comfortable shoulder straps
- Featuring ergonomic foam padded back panel
- Adapting UA storm technology for a waterproof finish
|Product dimensions||19 x 11 x 7 inches|
- Made from premium materials
- Comfortably carrying
- Multiple pockets and well-organized space for storage neatly
- It’s straightforward to clean in the washing machine
- Quick lashing thanks to D-ring on front
- Stylish design
- Easy access
- It’s better to have more safety or items protection features
- It’s a bit pricey
To stay updated with this CrossFit backpack, check out this youtube video!
2. Best Budget: Samurai Tactical Durable Fashionable CrossFit Backpack
At a reasonable price, the Samurai Tactical Durable Fashionable CrossFit Backpack might be your ideal choice. It’s a trustable backpack that can be used regularly for exercises and travel, and it has a large main compartment that can carry a lot of necessities.
This backpack is ultra-durable and sturdy, thanks to the entirely high-quality polyester fabric. Moreover, the zippers and string pulls are heavy-duty, making them suitable for CrossFit and the regular gym.
Besides, it provides ample storage space and further accommodates a hydration bladder in the specially built pocket for easy accessibility. The front pocket has several smaller storage containers and organizers to keep your items safe and stable.
Notably, it comes with a lifetime warranty, making it an ideal alternative for those seeking a deserved CrossFit backpack for their sport.
- Hydration compatible
- Well-built organization systems
- Ergonomic breathable shoulder straps with slider
- Equipping molle system
- Having side compression straps
- Lifetime warranty
|Product dimensions||17.1 x 11.1 x 6.1 inches|
|Materials||100% polyester fabric|
|Colors||Black, Desert Clay|
- Fashionable style in design
- Ultra-durable backpack
- Ample storage space
- Multi-functional bag
- It is comfortable and convenient to carry and access
- Affordable price
- The zip might not be usually stiff
- Limited capacity
- It may not stand up by itself
Let’s watch this video to find out more information about this backpack!
3. Best Large: MIER Heavy-duty Duffle CrossFit Backpack
If you are looking for a roomy capacity CrossFit backpack, let’s consider the one from MIER.
It comes with roomy main compartments of up to 60L. This means you can bring all your belongings as you want without trouble, for instance, gym clothing or water bottles. Plus, thanks to numerous mesh pockets inside, the items you take along will be well-organized and safe.
Another appealing feature of this backpack is its convertible design, which functions as both a CrossFit backpack and a duffle. On the other hand, you can use the backpack for different occasions. The ergonomic design of padded shoulder straps and a sternum strap makes it easier to carry even when fully loaded.
The MIER’s backpack is made of top-grade tarpaulin, which is solid, tear-resistant, and waterproof. What’s more, it has quality zippers and buckles as well as reinforced stitching to keep your things secure when you place the backpack on the ground.
- Versatile duffle bag
- Adjustable sternum straps
- Durable, water-resistant fabric materials
- A huge D-shaped opening
- Four ergonomic internal pockets
- Large capacity
- 2-year limited warranty
|Product dimensions||25.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 inches|
- Versatile uses
- Numerous carrying ways
- Strong-enduring backpack
- Smart and convenient long haul and side grab handles
- It’s easier to pack and access things
- Featuring several pockets to store accessories conveniently
- The backpack straps can not be removable
4. Best with Wet Dry Storage: Grip Power Pads Carry-On CrossFit Backpack
With separated wet and dry storage, the Grip Power Pads Carry-On CrossFit Backpack might be the next ideal option on your top list.
Thanks to these ventilated compartments, you can easily store your wet towels or dirty shoes conveniently. Besides this, there is ample space for you to pack other items at ease.
Made from ultra-tough 600-D polyester materials, the backpack is perfect for those who like to work out often because of the impressive wear and tear-resistant features. Besides, the pack’s bottom is secured with a pin, allowing it to stand up without entirely falling. Additional plastic strips cover the bottom base, making it an extremely strong-endurance choice.
With this great backpack, you can flexibly choose how to carry it as a duffle bag or a backpack with comfortable shoulder straps. Certainly, it is so comfortable to wear either way due to the reinforced design of belts and top handles.
- Featuring U-shaped opening in large compartments
- Reinforced handles at stress points
- Heavy-duty and flexible zippers
- Additional stability with inside bottom board
- Simple to convert into the duffel bag
- Convenient wet and dry storage
|Brand||Grip Power Pads|
|Product dimensions||22.24 x 11.61 x 4.45 inches|
|Materials||PVC, 600D polyester|
- Superior comfortable carrying experience
- Ideal to use any weather situation
- More space for storage
- Wear and tear-resistant function of premium materials
- Packing wet belongings or dirty shoes effortlessly
- Multiple ways to carry and handle
- It is more secured with lighting reflections
- The price is quite high
If you want to stay on top of further information about this backpack, don’t forget to check this youtube video review!
5. Best Duffle: Under Armour Storm Undeniable CrossFit Backpack
If you consider choosing a CrossFit duffle bag or backpack, then the Under Armour Storm Undeniable CrossFit Backpack will ease your concern. Indeed, it is easy to convent between two styles as you demand.
Moreover, its impressive quality is another plus point. Applied the UA storm technology, you can use this backpack in any weather conditions without extra effort. In detail, this backpack has a water-resistant exterior surface.
Additionally, the backpack comes with well-organized systems, one spacious main compartment, and numerous pockets, especially an expendable pocket for shoes and laundry. As a bonus, you won’t take much effort to clean this backpack because it is compatible with machine wash.
- Expendable pockets for shoes and laundry
- Adjustable and comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Multiple uses as both a duffle and a backpack
- Water-resistant exterior surface
- Made from 100% top-quality polyester
|Product dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
- Lightweight and durable backpack
- Simple to access and organize due to separate compartments
- Stylish design
- Versatile functions
- It’s quite expensive
- The backpack doesn’t have many color options
- You might not tack way the backpack straps
6. Best Military: 5.11 Tactical RUSH24 CrossFit Backpack
For a CrossFit backpack with a military look, then the 5.11 Tactical RUSH24 CrossFit Backpack will be what you need.
Apart from military style, this backpack is remarkable with roomy storage space. Not only the spacious main compartment but also side and front pockets are included in this backpack. Hence, you can pack more items than other kinds of gear.
Besides, the handles or shoulder straps are well-designed with reinforced functions to relieve your stress while carrying. Notably, it is made from the great quality of nylon materials enabling it to use in the long term and resist water.
- Simple and delicate military style
- Ample storage area
- Water-repellant finish
- Multiple purposes
- Made from innovative fabrics
- Dual zipping side pockets
- Contoured woke shoulder strap system
|Product dimensions||14 x 5 x 14 inches|
- Stress-relieve carrying
- Sturdy and thoughtful design
- Versatile functions
- Numerous pockets for storage
- It is simple to adjust the height of straps
- High-cost backpack
- It doesn’t have a welt
- The water-bottle pocket would be greater with the larger size
Don’t forget to collect more understanding about this great backpack via this video review!
7. Best with Shoe Compartment: Mouteenoo Comfortable Lightweight CrossFit Backpack
The next ideal alternative is Mouteenoo Comfortable Lightweight CrossFit Backpack.
This backpack features a separate shoe pocket vented with air circulation holes to hold your sneakers and dirty accessories different from your clean items, making it perfect for the gym or travel.
Constructed in top-grade Nylon material, you no longer worry about the tears or rips at the seams. Also, each pocket is equipped with a top-of-the-line metal zipper for a smooth opening and closing experience.
Additionally, this backpack comes with a lightweight design for comfortable carrying. Especially, the adjustable shoulder straps with supportive padding enable you to wear them at your preferred length and protect your necks and shoulders from hurting.
- Lightweight and comfortable backpack
- Unmistakable drawstring closure
- Separate gear compartment including shoe storage
- Made from sturdy and waterproof nylon material
- Lifetime warranty
|Product dimensions||20 x 14 x 4.5 inches|
|Colors||Black, Blue/Black, Gray Camouflage|
- Ideal size for multiple purposes, especially gym and sport
- Comfortable padding shoulder straps
- Ventilated shoe compartment
- Organizing kinds of stuff at ease
- Water-resistant surface
- Affordable price
- User-friendly design
- The side mesh pocket might not fit the larger one
- The backpack cannot stand up by itself
8. Best Gym: Gym Maniac GM Ergonomic CrossFit Backpack
The Gym Maniac GM Ergonomic CrossFit Backpack is the next great gym bag that you should consider.
What makes it one of the best exercise backpacks on the market is the all-around functions, which can be carried across your body or over your shoulders. The pack is rugged and strong, but it’s still very easy to wear on your back and shoulders.
Moreover, you can hold bulky exercise equipment without hurting your body thanks to soft straps and padded back support. Notably, when you’re in the middle of a workout, the spacious compartment is not only simple to organize but also finds your belongings quickly.
Especially, it is built-in solid and long-lasting construction due to premium polyester. Further, this kind of material provides the waterproof function to wick liquid simply.
- Storaging perfectly all workout items
- Waterproof surface
- Sturdy construction
- Ergonomic and reinforced shoulder straps
- Easy accessibility
- Multiple uses
|Brand||Gym Maniac GM|
|Product dimensions||5 x 5 x 0.7 inches|
|Materials||Polyester, rubber, metal|
|Colors||CAMO Gray, Pink|
- Lightweight but durable backpack
- Multiple wearing style
- Rugged and exclusive design
- Spacious storage space
- Heavy-duty and smooth zippers
- Suitable price
- The back straps are quite short
- Lacking bottle holders
9. Best for Travel: Totalpac Multi-Functional CrossFit Backpack
The Totalpac Multi-Functional Crossfit Backpack might suit you if you are looking for a pack for both sport and travel.
First and foremost, it is ultra-lightweight and compact for you to carry or fold without extra effort. However, the backpack still provides you impressive storage up to 35L together with a well-organized system to pack all your belongings.
Further, it features a USB charging port and anti-theft pockets to use the bag on the go conveniently. It is also created with comfort in mind for your satisfying wearing experience. For instance, the shoulder straps are supportive of breathable padded foam to reduce weight and bulky loads.
- All-round functions
- Extra-large 35L storage space
- Lightweight and compact design
- Numerous pockets aside from the main compartment
- Featuring USB charging port
- Made from premium Nylon materials
- Offering lifetime warranty
|Product dimensions||7 x 7 x 3 inches|
|Materials||Diamond Ripston Nylon, metal SBS, ABS plastic, polyester|
|Colors||Blue, black, gray, orange|
- Carrying at ease with a well-balanced load
- It’s straightforward to zipping and access
- Ideal size for not taking up much space
- Packing belongings perfectly in the backpack
- It resists water and tear
- Reasonable price
- The seams might sometimes get caught in the zippers
Following this youtube video to stay informed about this great backpack!
10. Best Compact: ATHLIO Drawstring Gym CrossFit Backpack
For a compact size CrossFit backpack, you can check out the pack from ATHLIO.
It is a drawstring backpack created in suitable size to bring your essential items when doing exercises. However, this backpack still provides enough space for you to organize items perfectly, thanks to the ergonomic compartments and pockets.
Specifically, compartments are ventilated to keep your gear clean and deodorized. Other interiors and exterior pockets are easy to access and store small things conveniently. The zippers are also equipped with outside pockets for higher protection.
The quality is also enhanced in this great backpack with durable and water-resistant materials. Again, the thoughtful design of cotton-padded drawstring and double laced contribute to balance weight distribution.
- Easy-to-carry and compact design
- Multiple functions
- Long-lasting and waterproof finish
- A smart organization with ventilated features
- Offering a 30-day money-back and lifetime replacement warranty
|Product dimensions||16 x 9.5 x 1 inches|
|Materials||PXD material, cotton|
- It’s convenient to access your items
- Innovative lightweight and minimalist backpack
- Things are kept in fresh and odorless pockets
- Easy to clean with washing machine
- It might not be ideal for heavy-duty loads
11. Best Multi-Functional: G4Free 3-Way Duffle CrossFit Backpack
Another ideal option that you should take a quick look at is the G4Free 3-Way Duffle CrossFit Backpack due to its versatile functions. You can take advantage of it for multiple purposes, including sports, travel, hiking, camping, or everyday life use.
To adapt multiple purposes, firstly, it has a lightweight design and provides lots of pockets, which makes it more easy and convenient to carry. Further, you can easily hold your shoes in this trendy backpack thanks to the attached shoe compartment.
Besides, the adjustable and detachable shoulder straps on this great bag offer support to wear at lower stress points. Furthermore, among numerous models on the market, this one is available in a range of attractive colors, enabling you to wear it anywhere in style.
- Top reinforced handle
- Durable strap buckle
- Heavy-duty zipper
- Detachable and rotatable D-buckle
- Roomy capacity up to 40L
- Having ventilated shoe compartment
- 3-way backpack usage
|Product dimensions||12.6 x 11.65 x 4.57 inches|
- Solid structure and attractive design
- Adapting multiple ways of carrying styles
- Taking advantages of it anywhere
- Providing water and tear-resistant ability
- Suitable price for the quality
- Packing and accessibility without troubles
- It might not be shockproof
- Its bright and intense might not suit all people’s tastes
Are you still curious about this backpack? Let’s explore more via this video!
12. Best for Women: Vooray Ultra-Durable CrossFit Backpack
The Vooray Ultra-Durable CrossFit Backpack is the next contender for women. It comes in a stylish and attractive look, which certainly satisfies your demand.
This backpack has limited capacity, though, and you still can carry all gears you want. In detail, it has multiple inside and exterior pockets as well as a great interior sleeve for you to organize all items conveniently.
Unlike another backpack, it has comfortable and smart cinch closure to pull the straps tighter. Also, the shoulder straps are simple to adjust according to your desired length. Apart from that, waterproof and weather-resistant play an important part in your great user experience.
- Storing all gym gear perfectly
- Durable and weather-resistant polyester materials
- Heavy-duty straps
- Light and nice carrying experience
- Plenty of pockets for storage
|Product dimensions||17.5 x 12 x 7 inches|
|Materials||600D Polyester, Nylon|
- Drawstring closure for easy accessibility
- Easy to clean
- Thoughtful and stylish design
- Lacking separate shoes and water bottle pockets
13. Best for Men: Adidas Stadium Stylish CrossFit Backpack
For men, you can consider the Adidas Stylish Crossfit Backpack.
It has a strong and sporty look, which suitable for men’s style. Notably, the backpack has enough space to pack all your gear effortlessly. Dual side water bottle pockets are also included to offer you more storage space.
Further, what makes it special is the zippered bottom ball pocket. This feature allows you to hold a soccer ball easily. Other additional features are a water-resistant base and durable fabric to upgrade your satisfying wearing experience.
- Ample space to pack everything
- Great zippered bottom ball pocket
- Water-resistant base
- Long-lasting material
- Featuring dual water bottle pockets
- Lifetime warranty
|Product dimensions||9.5 x 20 x 12 inches|
- Detailed design for a sporty look
- Solid construction
- Offering multiple color options to choose
- Comfortable carrying with padded shoulder straps
- Multiple pockets to storage
- The side pockets should be deeper and bigger for storing large bottles
- Quite expensive
14. Bear KompleX Multi-use CrossFit Backpack
The Bear KompleX Multi-use CrossFit Backpack is a military bag but has essential features for CrossFit. It’s a heavy-duty Crossfit backpack with an incredibly compact design and quality nylon materials.
You’ll be capable of keeping yourself well sorted with this nylon exercise bag, which has eleven compartments. Also, there are several side pockets and a water bottle holder in addition to the key and shoe compartments. You’ll love the vented bags for your damp clothes after a workout.
Additionally, you will appreciate the reinforced shoulder straps because they ensure you are safe and comfortable when on the move. The water repellent coating on the bag makes it safe for use in the rain and snow. It’s the ultimate multi-purpose CrossFit backpack that also acts as a travel bag.
- Multi-functional backpack
- Built-to-last quality
- Reinforced grab and go handles
- Ample main storage area
- Comfortable carrying
|Product dimensions||24.7 x 20 x 5 inches|
|Materials||1000 Denier Nylon|
- Having numerous compartments
- Water-resistant function
- Heavy-duty zippers
- Straps are easy to adjust
- Providing great look
- Lacking waist buckle
Don’t hesitate to check out this video for other interesting things about this product!
15. MOSISO Anti-theft CrossFit Backpack
The valuable option is the MOSISO Anti-theft CrossFit Backpack. It provides you with essential main compartments and multi-functional pockets for storing your stuff. Also, there is a hidden zippered anti-theft pocket that you can use to pack your precious items.
It has a simple military look for both men and women to use without further problems regarding design. Further, it has sturdy and durable construction due to the dense and quality materials. The shoulder strap and back panel are also thoughtfully created to carry at ease.
- Featuring a hidden zippered anti-theft pocket
- Having an external USB charging port
- Made of top-grade polyester material
- Breathable shoulder strap
- Molle webbing
- 1-year warranty
|Product dimensions||17.7 x 12.6 x 7.87 inches|
|Materials||1000 Denier polyester|
|Colors||Black, Army Green, Khaki|
- Convenient packing with wet-dry separation
- Multiple functions
- Ergonomic design
- Waterproof feature to use perfectly in any weather conditions
- Wearing comfortably
- Having laptop sleeve feature
- The shoulder straps might be hard to adjust to in a higher position
How To Choose The Best CrossFit Backpack?
Below are some crucial factors that make the best CrossFit backpack deserved to buy. Let’s find out what they are now!
The majority of CrossFit backpacks have a large size. However, there are wider and smaller choices available, and which one you select would be primarily decided by your activities.
If you’re primarily looking for a gym and pool pack, a smaller bag would most likely suffice. If you want something that can carry a basketball and still double as a mountaineering pack, you’ll need something a little bigger.
Remember that certain bags allow you to attach different things to the outside, such as cycling helmets, which will save you a lot of room. Often, as your bag’s size grows, so does the price, so think about how much space you do need.
So at the least, all decent CrossFit bags have a pair of compartments, but the best ones have more.
You should know both the number and the variety of pockets to estimate the CrossFit backpack’s scoring ability.
You can consider ventilated pockets because they are a perfect function for storing smelly sneakers, or something else, apart from the rest of your things. Some CrossFit backpacks come with hydration compartments, which can come in handy if you’re going to be using your bag on the go.
You should look for a CrossFit backpack that is both water and heat tolerant. Nylon is the perfect material for this type of pack, and anything with a density of over 1000D is your wisest option. It will mean that the latest buy will last a long time and will not exhibit signs of damage after a few uses.
It is important to use sturdy handles and straps because you might hold many sports equipment in your backpack. These should handle your whole pack’s weight, and great gear should provide you with several carrying choices. The handles and straps can vary based on the bag type you select, but any pack you buy should have strong stitching.
Before settling on a CrossFit backpack, think about how much you’re able to invest. If you go to the gym regularly, you’ll want to spend in a bag that will last you for years, and the pricey one might suit you. Otherwise, you choose the reasonable one with good quality if budget is your concern the most.
What’s more, the many years that such a purchase would last will make it worthwhile. To give you some peace of mind, see if any of the bags come with a lifetime warranty or something that promises your order for several years.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to acquire more information about the CrossFit back, keep reading this informative part.
What gear can I pack in my CrossFit backpack?
There are multiple belongings you can pack, and make sure your bag has enough storage space. They might be trousers, a shirt, CrossFit shoes, or a change of clothes. Further, Sunglasses, a blanket, a water bottle, a laptop, chalk, a wallet, knee sleeves, a shaker, a skipping rope, CrossFit handgrips, and vitamins are all things that should be brought with you.
Is it hard to buy an affordable CrossFit backpack?
Yes. The CrossFit backpack comes popularly at a wide range of prices. Hence, you can easily afford to pay for the ideal bag at a fair price.
Is nylon a great material for a CrossFit backpack?
Yes, there are many CrossFit backpacks made from top-grade nylon and polyester for waterproof and durable use.
My Top Pick
I would pick Under Armour Water-Resistant CrossFit Backpack as my CrossFit backpack. It might like a standard backpack than a gym bag but meet high quality for a CrossFit backpack, such as ample storage, durable materials, and stylish design.
Expectedly, you will find your ideal option from the top 15 best CrossFit backpacks I have mentioned above. Supposed you have any concern, let’s discuss with me!