The best soccers backpacks bring out significantly various benefits, especially interns of organizing your sporty gears. Along with that, finding a suitable soccer bag might be time-consuming and a bit tricky among the wide range of models available on the market.
Don’t worry! I have compiled the top 15 best soccer backpacks based on dedicated research and evaluation. Scroll down and pick your ultimate option at ease.
- Which Brands Of The Best Soccer Backpacks Are The Best?
- Best Soccer Backpack – Comparison Chart 2021
- So, Which Are The Best Soccer Backpacks To Buy?
- Reviews Of The Best Soccer Backpacks in 2021
- 1. Best Overall: Adidas Stadium Comfortable Soccer Backpack
- 2. Best Budget: Franklin Smart Soccer Backpack
- 3. Best for Youth: DashSport Durable Stylish Soccer Backpack
- 4. Best Drawstring: DashSport Mesh Net Soccer Backpack
- 5. Best with Detachable Ball Bag: Gonex Foldable Soccer Backpack
- 6. Best for Kids: ERANT Compact Versatile Soccer Backpack
- 7. ATHLIO Waterproof Drawstring Soccer Backpack
- 8. Best with Large Capacity: MIER Spacious Multiple-Use Soccer Backpack
- 9. Best Lightweight: Soccerware Waterproof Adjustable Soccer Backpack
- 10. Best with Separate Cleat: Athletico National Large Soccer Backpack
- 11. Best with Laptop Compartment: TRAILKICKER Ergonomic Sturdy Soccer Backpack
- 12. Best Organized: Diadora Stylish Ample Soccer Backpack
- 13. Vizari Stylish Well-Organized Soccer Backpack
- 14. Xelfly Rugged Sporty Soccer Backpack
- 15. LISH High-quality Dedicated Soccer Backpack
- Some Essential Factors Make The Best Soccer Backpacks To Buy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- My Top Pick
Which Brands Of The Best Soccer Backpacks Are The Best?
No matter what your way of researching, you certainly go with the deserved items if you consider these well-known brands in providing the best soccer backpacks.
There is no need to introduce this brand. It is a German multinational company producing and manufacturing sneakers, clothes, and accessories. It was founded and is based in Herzogenaurach, Germany. It is Europe’s biggest sportswear retailer and the world’s 2nd largest after Nike.
MIER is renowned for making the excellent performance of outdoor gear at a suitable price. It has extended its product line for over ten years with a wide range of product portfolios like apparel, luggage, backpacks, and more. MIER’s products come to the customer with great services such as offering a limited warranty or affordable price.
This famous brand concentrates on producing premium quality products with durability and functionality in mind. Each model approached the customers will certainly fit perfectly with their lifestyle and activities because Athletico focuses mostly on extensive research and testing before launching the product. Notably, all sports bags and gear are attached with the warranty for free-worry purchase.
It is originally known as a homegrown soccer equipment brand in Texas. Its footsteps are high-quality products without the premium price tag. Following Soccerware’s mission, it has been serving to deliver modern and fitness unique soccer gear for customers, including fans, enthusiasts, or players as well.
Best Soccer Backpack – Comparison Chart 2021
The comparison chart below will provide you with some essential factors of the top 15 best soccer backpacks, which helps you classify and differentiate these products better for ultimate choice.
|Best Soccer Backpacks||Product Dimensions||Weight||Materials||Key Features|
|Adidas Stadium Comfortable Soccer Backpack - Best Overall||9.5 x 20 x 12 inches||1 pound||100% polyester fabric||Zippered bottom ball pocket|
|Franklin Smart Soccer Backpack - Best Budget||19.68 x 14.17 x 0.5 inches||0.308 pounds||Nylon||Front vented ball pocket with double snap mesh pouch|
|DashSport Durable Stylish Soccer Backpack - Best for Youth||17.99 x 13.31 x 2.28 inches||1.411 pounds||420D Nylon, PVC||Ventilated side pockets|
|DashSport Mesh Net Soccer Backpack - Best Drawstring||14.5 x 9.5 x 1 inches||0.7 pounds||Nylon, jacquard material||Foldaway net|
|Gonex Foldable Soccer Backpack - Best with Detachable Ball Bag||12.83 x 10.31 x 2.72 inches||1.21 pounds||Nylon, polyester||2-in-1 design|
|ERANT Compact Versatile Soccer Backpack - Best for Kids||14 x 8 x 16.5 inches||1.19 pounds||Polyester fabric||Large vented cleat and ball compartments|
|ATHLIO Waterproof Drawstring Soccer Backpack||15.4 x 9.9 x 1.2 inches||0.75 pounds||PXD material, nylon||Ventilated compartments|
|MIER Spacious Multiple-Use Soccer Backpack - Best with Large Capacity||12.6 x 9.8 x 19.7 inches||2.866 pounds||Fabric||"D" opening the main compartment|
|Soccerware Waterproof Adjustable Soccer Backpack - Best Lightweight||17.8 x 13.03 x 2.32 inches||0.97 pounds||600D polyester||Expendable ball compartment|
|Athletico National Large Soccer Backpack - Best with Separate Cleat||14.72 x 10.55 x 5.04 inches||1.7 pounds||Polyester and nylon fabric||Separate cleat compartment|
|TRAILKICKER Ergonomic Sturdy Soccer Backpack - Best with Laptop Compartment||13.6 x 10.2 x 4.8 inches||2.85 pounds||Polyester||Attachable shoe bag, large laptop compartment|
|Diadora Stylish Ample Soccer Backpack - Best Organized||18 x 12.4 x 2 inches||1.9 pounds||Not specified||Front vented ball pocket|
|Vizari Stylish Well-Organized Soccer Backpack||1 x 1 x 1 inches||0.062 pounds||600D Polyester, Jacquard material||Breathable cargo pockets|
|Xelfly Rugged Sporty Soccer Backpack||16 x 11.5 x 4 inches||1.411 pounds||Polyester fabric||Generously sized|
|LISH High-quality Dedicated Soccer Backpack||12.5 x 9.9 x 2.4 inches||1 pound||600 denier nylon||Clear window ball holder|
So, Which Are The Best Soccer Backpacks To Buy?
In the process of finding the best soccer backpacks, don’t forget to check out Adidas, Soccerware, MIER, or Athletico. They are top-notch brands providing great quality soccer backpacks with stunning looks. Furthermore, the one from Franklin brand might fit you if you consider much about your willing-to-pay budget.
Additionally, I have mentioned some best soccer backpacks available on the market for you as reference. Let’s check out now because you won’t need more time for further research.
- Best Overall: Adidas Stadium Comfortable Soccer Backpack
“Stylish and sturdy design, long-lasting ripstop fabric, waterproof base, large ball holder, ergonomic zipper, and lifetime warranty.”
- Best Budget: Franklin Smart Soccer Backpack
“Compact and catchy design, equipped with a smart ball compartment, ample storage space, multiple uses, and affordable price.”
- Best for Youth: DashSport Durable Stylish Soccer Backpack
“Durable construction, holding up to size 5 soccer ball, adjustable straps, comfortable padded back, ideal size, and well-organized system.”
- Best Drawstring: DashSport Mesh Net Soccer Backpack
“Foldaway net, reinforced materials, durable nylon drawstring, convenient front zippered pockets, holding multiple gears, ample compartment, and easy opening.”
- Best with Detachable Ball Bag: Gonex Foldable Soccer Backpack
“2-in-1 design, made of water-resistant nylon materials, well-organized structure, wide application, and super lightweight design.”
- Best for Kids: ERANT Compact Versatile Soccer Backpack
“Packing all gear, using lasting density polyester, heavy-duty zippers, simple to organize, versatile backpack, and offering a 30-day money-back guarantee.”
- Best Lightweight: Soccerware Waterproof Adjustable Soccer Backpack
“Adjustable size, lightweight structure, easy to access, soft cushioned straps, durable materials, large ball pocket, and providing a 3-day money-back warranty.”
- Best with Separate Cleat: Athletico National Large Soccer Backpack
“Spacious vented ball compartment, attaching separate cleat, rugged design, comfortable straps, lightweight, durable, and using in multiple weather conditions.”
- Best with Laptop Compartment: TRAILKICKER Ergonomic Sturdy Soccer Backpack
“Polyester lining, an attachable shoe bag, foldable and waterproof function, well-organized system, wide opening, multiple zippered pockets, providing 17-inch padded laptop compartment, and 30-day warranty.”
- Best Organized: Diadora Stylish Ample Soccer Backpack
“Extra large main compartment, ergonomic front vented ball holder, slanted size zipper, easy accessibility, padded shoulder straps, and versatile functions.”
- Best with Large Capacity: MIER Spacious Multiple-Use Soccer Backpack
“Strong exterior shell, large backpack, a spacious ventilated ball compartment, multiple pockets, tough padded back, adjustable buckle, and comfortable carrying.”
Reviews Of The Best Soccer Backpacks in 2021
Let’s go into the detail of each item via my top 15 best soccer backpacks review below.
1. Best Overall: Adidas Stadium Comfortable Soccer Backpack
For one of the best backpacks on the market today, it’s impossible not to mention the Adidas Stadium Comfortable Soccer Backpack. This item is made of 3D ripstop fabric which offers extra durability for long-time usage.
The soccer pouch can keep a 5 size ball. Besides, you can put your soccer ball in a zippered bottom ball pocket or the mesh one outside. Plus, there are many compartments to store other essentials such as clothes and shoes.
The 3-layer lining and ventilation system helps to ventilate and limit odors. Further, padded straps and back bring comfort when wearing.
Stylish design makes you look cool to take everywhere. Notably, the base isn’t only made to keep the backpack stand, but it’s also water-resistant. Your backpack will be covered by a lifetime free warranty for defects caused by the manufacturer.
- Extra-durable fabric
- Water-resistant base feature
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Heavy-duty tricot-lined zipper
- Can hold a size 5 soccer
- Adjustable and comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Lifetime warranty
|Product dimensions||9.5 x 20 x 12 inches|
|Materials||100% polyester fabric|
- Frame edges help the bag stand
- It’s spacious enough to carry all the gear needed
- The backpack seems built to last
- Strong and durable zipper
- Kids can also use it for school or camping
- The mesh doesn’t tighten too much to keep the ball in place
- A bit big for kids
Let’s explore more about this soccer backpack via watching this video!
2. Best Budget: Franklin Smart Soccer Backpack
If you want to find an affordable bag just for ball holding, the Franklin Smart Soccer Backpack is a reasonable choice. The product has a main compartment and a mesh pocket, so it can hold many balls at once. Besides, it also holds a variety of balls which are great to carry with you for outdoor activities of camping or traveling.
An exterior pouch is perfect for your accessories which are easily lost. Special, a headph1 port is included that allows you to enjoy your favorite songs on the way.
You can fold and stow the bag when not in use thanks to its foldable design. It is large enough for you to put all your soccer gear on. Sports stuff can be easily smelt, therefore, ventilated pockets are great to air out cleats.
Another great style of soccer backpack from Franklin that you can consider is Franklin Premium Soccer Backpack.
- Spacious storage compartment
- Featuring a smart ball holding system
- Ergonomic mesh side pockets
- A multiple-use backpack
|Product dimensions||19.68 x 14.17 x 0.5 inches|
- Its design saves storage space
- Lightweight and breathable
- The bag can hold a lot
- Reasonable price
- The material is thin
- The straps make it unbalance on your back
3. Best for Youth: DashSport Durable Stylish Soccer Backpack
With perfect size and not too bulky appearance, DashSport Durable Stylish Soccer Backpack is an extremely suitable product for youth. This gadget has a large capacity that can hold up to 5 soccer balls. Moreover, it also has handy pockets for all sports gear.
A bonus for this item is the side pouches that are useful to keep your water bottles or milk. Also, the ventilated side compartments are ideal to keep your shoes, and socks air out. The padded shoulder straps can adjust to fit you comfortably.
420D nylon material ensures high durability for the backpack. All the details are firmly stitched. Furthermore, the water resistance keeps the contents dry even if you are walking in the rain.
- Well-organized system
- Sturdy and long-lasting construction
- Holding perfectly size 5 soccer ball
- Comfortable padded back
- Ventilated side pockets
- Strong endurance of dual stitched zipper
|Product dimensions||17.99 x 13.31 x 2.28 inches|
|Materials||420D Nylon, PVC|
- The bottle holder is handy
- Fully lining inside
- The top open about 4 inches for easy take out the stuff
- The shoe pocket is separate from other ones
- Friendly customer service
- The zipper slip apart after several uses
- The pulls have little rubber covers
4. Best Drawstring: DashSport Mesh Net Soccer Backpack
DashSport Mesh Net Soccer Backpack stands out with its drawstring. This design helps you open and close the gadget quickly. The rope shoulder straps are built to last.
The mesh net is for a size 5 soccer ball and fits a full-size basketball as well. The main compartment is large enough for your items such as shoes, clothes, and more. Moreover, the backpack also has interior and exterior pockets that are ideal to divide your stuff into different sections for easy to find when needed.
The mesh is foldable and you can hold it in a zipper pouch that makes your bag look neat. Notably, the material is thicker than any typical drawstring bag. With its uses and design, this bag is perfect for you when going to the gym.
- Foldaway net to hold full-size ball perfectly
- Durable structure with reinforced drawstrings
- Large compartment
- Convenient front zippered and side pockets
- Easy-to-open drawstring backpack
|Product dimensions||14.5 x 9.5 x 1 inches|
|Materials||Nylon, jacquard material|
- Lots of room to organize your stuff
- You can fold the bag for storage
- The quality is really good
- Pretty colors suit all genders
- Excellent price
- The rope straps may leave marks on your shoulders
- It is a bit hard to get the basketball in the mesh pouch
5. Best with Detachable Ball Bag: Gonex Foldable Soccer Backpack
Gonex Foldable Soccer Backpack is the perfect combination of 2 separate bags to form a backpack. It comes with a detachable ball bag that means you can completely take it apart and use it independently. The four buckles allow you to attach two gadgets. Especially, the bag can fold up into a compact travel bag.
The main bag is pretty spacious for all your needs. Besides, the shoe compartment is designed with air vents which help to ventilate and prevent your item from getting smelly. Further, the side pockets are effortless to reach which is reasonable to hold little items and water bottles.
What will attract you to this backpack is its quality. Thanks to premium nylon, it is not only water-resistant but also tear and wear-resistant. Plus, drawstring closure in both two items is convenient when used.
Don’t forget to check out another soccer backpack from Gonex following Gonex Drawstring Soccer Backpack.
- 2-in-1 design
- Made from premium and water-resistant nylon
- Impressively organized structure
- Various applications
- The compact and stylish finish
- High-quality top drawstring closer
|Product dimensions||12.83 x 10.31 x 2.72 inches|
- Large capacity
- Extremely sturdy
- Smart design
- A name tag on the back is helpful
- The external surface is well impact resistant
- A little big
- The straps aren’t padded that may dig into your shoulders
6. Best for Kids: ERANT Compact Versatile Soccer Backpack
If you are looking for a backpack with the right size for your child, there is nothing more reasonable than the Gonex Compact Versatile Soccer Backpack. This gadget isn’t too big or bulky like other typical bags on the market, so it can fit kids well. Furthermore, it is large enough to hold essential items for a football game but still lightweight.
It is designed with the ball holder as the main compartment which can keep up to size 5 ball. Furthermore, there are also personal belongings compartments in which a laptop section is specially lined with shock-resistant cushioning. Plus, cleats and shoes have their zippered pocket.
Thick polyester material brings high durability. Also, the zippers are reinforced to avoid rip problems. The special feature of this bag is its versatility because, besides its use as a soccer bag, it can also be used as a travel bag.
- Compatible with all gear
- Made of durable polyester fabric
- Reinforced zippers
- Wide application
- Spacious ball compartment
- Having laptop and tablet pockets
- Offering a 30-day money-back warranty
|Product dimensions||14 x 8 x 16.5 inches|
- Comfortable shoulder straps
- The bag has a separate section for the laptop
- You can clean the item with ease
- It is lightweight when empty
- An ideal gift for children in special events
- The zippers are slightly flimsy
- The shoe compartment doesn’t seem to be very airy
7. ATHLIO Waterproof Drawstring Soccer Backpack
The ATHLIO waterproof drawstring soccer backpack is a large bag with ample storage space. However, its design allows you to fold and store it neatly which won’t take too much place in your room. Additionally, it’s lightweight when empty.
The main compartment is large enough to fit not only football but also basketball and other sports equipment such as badminton rackets, yoga mats. Moreover, the side mesh pocket can hold your water bottle or sweaty shoes. Notably, the surface is waterproof thanks to dual sheath PXD fabric which prevents everything inside from getting wet or dirty.
Drawstring design allows you to access items quickly and easily. Also, thick and soft straps ensure no dig in your shoulder. A lifetime warranty is a huge bonus for this cool gadget.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Having multiple ventilated compartments
- Waterproof and no-rip materials
- Comfortable thick padded drawstrings
- Lifetime free replacement warranty
|Product dimensions||15.4 x 9.9 x 1.2 inches|
|Materials||PXD material, nylon|
- Multipurpose mesh pouches
- The backpack is well built and tough
- It is perfect for all your gym stuff
- Easy access with drawstrings
- Excellent customer service
- The strings aren’t adjustable
- The logo in the center is unnecessarily huge
8. Best with Large Capacity: MIER Spacious Multiple-Use Soccer Backpack
MIER Spacious Multiple-Use Soccer Backpack will catch your attention if you’re looking for a cool backpack with ample storage space. Aside from a spacious main compartment, there are lots of exterior and interior pockets which is convenient for you to organize your belongings. A zipper mesh pouch is for your shoes or soccer ball that is air out and helps keep the dirty stuff separated from other items.
The cool design will make you look more styling and sporty when wearing. Besides, it comes up with two D-rings which is helpful for you to hang something such as keychains or accessories. Plus, the laptop section is also pretty great when you need to bring it with you.
The bag has sturdy construction with an abrasion-resistant base. The breathable padded straps and back offer comfortable experiences. Moreover, it has an adjustable sternum strap to hold the backpack on your back better.
MIER Large Blue Soccer Backpack is another great backpack you can take a quick look at as a reference.
- Spacious ball holding compartment
- Featuring multiple pockets
- Durable and smooth zippers
- Reliable water-resistant fabric materials
- Widened padded shoulder straps
- Having an inner laptop pocket
|Product dimensions||12.6 x 9.8 x 19.7 inches|
- The firm edges keep the bag in shape
- Versatile usage
- Strong buckles
- It is designed with lots of easy to access pockets
- Two-year warranty
- The top zippered pocket is a little small
- The product needs a separate compartment for shoes to keep other items from getting smelly
9. Best Lightweight: Soccerware Waterproof Adjustable Soccer Backpack
For an ideal lightweight backpack, Soccerware Waterproof Adjustable Soccer Backpack is a top option for you. The gadget is made from 600D polyester and also has double heat stitching that ensures sturdiness and durability. Moreover, it also keeps the backpack in shape even after many times of usage.
Lots of pockets allow you to arrange your stuff logically. The interior pocket is multi-function which can be used to hold your sports equipment, documents, or laptop. The soccer pocket is roomy enough for a size 5 ball or a helmet. Plus, the accessories pouch on the top is a huge bonus for this item as well.
It’s smartly designed for all of the soccer stuff kept in an organization. Soft padded straps help prevent back strain and bring comfort to the spine. Further, this backpack is adjustable for kids.
- An ample and ventilated ball compartment
- Fitting multiple types of equipment
- Ergonomic shoe and water bottle mesh pockets
- Extra-soft cushioned straps
- Delicate and lightweight design
- 30-day money-back warranty
|Product dimensions||17.8 x 13.03 x 2.32 inches|
- The top zipper pocket is useful to keep your cellphone and wallet
- Built to last construction
- The quality worth the price
- The mesh sections can be used to hold sweaty shoes or helmets
- Lots of different color options for you to choose from
- This backpack comes a bit bulky to kids
- The main compartment is not ventilated
10. Best with Separate Cleat: Athletico National Large Soccer Backpack
For those who are concerned that putting the sweaty stuff together with clean ones may make them get smelly, Athletico National Large Soccer Backpack will solve that issue for you. This backpack has lots of divided compartments that are great to keep all the stuff from getting dirty because of shoes or soccer balls.
On the side is an easy access shoe compartment with ventilation so that your shoes can air out. Especially, the ball compartment can wholly fit a basketball or soccer ball. Moreover, the door of the ball compartment is equipped with a zipper enclosure and also a latch to prevent the ball from falling out.
This product can withstand large loads thanks to its high-quality 600D polyester material. Additionally, it is also easy to clean due to the anti-dirt surface. The shoulder straps are padded and feel comfortable.
The gadget has room for a water bottle as well. Extra pockets offer you to keep a change of clothes, laptop, phone, wallet, and more. Notably, it is water-resistant but not waterproof, so you should keep it in mind.
- Featuring great separate cleat compartment
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets
- Rugged and ergonomic padded straps
- Spacious vented ball holder
- Durable and strong fabric materials
|Product dimensions||14.72 x 10.55 x 5.04 inches|
|Materials||Polyester and nylon fabric|
- The bag has side compression straps
- The zippers run silky-smooth
- This item seems well made
- Great price
- The ball holder is inside rather than outside in netting like other products that takes up lots of space inside the backpack
- It can’t hold two soccer balls
You can collect more understandings by watching this youtube video review!
11. Best with Laptop Compartment: TRAILKICKER Ergonomic Sturdy Soccer Backpack
TRAILKICKER Ergonomic Sturdy Soccer Backpack is not only a sports backpack but also can be used for school or daily. There is a laptop compartment right on the rear which is separated and padded to protect your device safety. It can hold up to a 17-inch laptop.
The main compartment has ample storage space which also has a section for your table or equipment. Besides, the front feature is multi-function that can keep up to a size 7 soccer, a volleyball, or even a lunch box. Notably, a hidden pocket is useful when you need to keep your dirty shoes or clothes from your clean stuff.
The backpack has tough construction with double stitched for increased durability. Further, a bonus for this product is the zipper with the hood which prevents water from flowing inside from zipper openings.
On the straps, there are lots of loops for you to attach accessories such as hand sanitizers, keychains, etc. Apart from the carry-on handle, this gadget is also equipped with a fence J hook that allows you to hang it on the fence to keep it from the dirt on the ground. Plus, the back panel and straps are lined with breathable thick cushioning for comfortable wearing and reducing stress on your shoulders.
- Ergonomic attachable shoe bag
- Foldable and waterproof base
- Extra-large ball holder
- Wide opening with smooth and heavy-duty zippered pockets
- Safe and spacious padded laptop compartment
- 30-day limited warranty
|Product dimensions||13.6 x 10.2 x 4.8 inches|
|Colors||Black, Charcoal Grey|
- Compact design
- The zippers are firmly reinforced
- The colorful zipper handle is the highlight of this item
- Fully lined inside
- Wide D-opening allows you to access your belongings with ease
- Water-resistant material
- The front compartment takes space away from the main one
- The shoe pocket seems a bit flimsy
12. Best Organized: Diadora Stylish Ample Soccer Backpack
The Diadora Stylish Ample Soccer Backpack will be a great product for you to keep your sports gear organized. The numerous internal and external pockets allow you to easily organize and remember the location of your stuff. Also, a wide opening helps you to access everything quickly.
The compartments are roomy enough to accommodate all the stuff. The front pocket is ventilation to hold balls or can be used to keep dirty shoes separate. Moreover, the earphone pass-through slot is extremely convenient if you want to listen to music on the way.
This backpack comes in bright color and a compact design. The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable to fit you comfortably which reduces stress on your back. It has a solid construction with thick fabric.
- More space storage with large compartment
- Well-designed front ball pocket
- Ergonomic side vented shoe tunnel
- Easy-to-access slanted zipper
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps
|Product dimensions||18 x 12.4 x 2 inches|
- So many colors for you to select
- All the details are well stitched
- Heavy-duty construction
- Affordable price
- No water bottle holder
- It is a bit huge for kids
13. Vizari Stylish Well-Organized Soccer Backpack
Vizari Stylish Well-Organized Soccer Backpack is a great product designed to hold essential items for your sports sessions without making you look too bulky. Besides, this product is also lightweight for you to handle with ease.
The mesh pockets prevent odors from being accumulated in the backpack. A special feature of this backpack is the super large openable main compartment cover for you to effortlessly take out or put the ball on without messing the contents inside. Further, the zippered side pockets are versatile that you can use to keep your little things or unzip to hold water bottles.
Thanks to being made from 600D polyester material, this gadget can resist water well. Also, extra-length zipper cords offer a firm hold for easily opening and closing. The backpack is suitable for both adults and children.
- Made of superior durable materials
- Delicate side pockets
- Spacious main compartment
- Large and breathable ball pockets
- Sturdy and stylish design
|Product dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Materials||600D Polyester, Jacquard material|
- Comfy straps
- Nice backpack for kids
- It isn’t too big or heavy
- There are pockets inside for small things to get rid of losing them
- The front pocket is a bit small to fit adult shoe size
- The lining inside is a little poorly assemble
14. Xelfly Rugged Sporty Soccer Backpack
For a compact design and lightweight backpack, Xelfly Rugged Sporty Soccer Backpack is the strong candidate for your options. It is reasonably sized to ensure a perfect fit on your back. This item is suitable for your daily use as well.
The front compartment is so spacious that it can fit a variety of balls in many different sizes. Apart from the large compartments, it also has small sub-compartments for you to store your belongings such as the top zippered and side pockets. Notably, the main pocket is also divided into sections for you to keep documents or some electronic devices.
The backpack is made from tear-resistant polyester fabric. Further, it also has a scuff-resistant base and thick edge tapes that increase the durability of the product. Besides, there is a drawstring bag included that is useful to hold your sweaty shoes or dirty sports gear.
- Water-resistant function
- Separate pockets for holding ball and accessories effortlessly
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Including laundry and shoe bag
- Made of high-density polyester fabric
- Providing lifetime warranty
|Product dimensions||16 x 11.5 x 4 inches|
- Large water pockets
- The interior pocket can fit a small laptop or tablet
- Durable zippers
- Hanging hooks on the front is convenient to hang some of your essential items
- There isn’t much room for additional items
- The shoe bag looks thin
15. LISH High-quality Dedicated Soccer Backpack
LISH High-quality Dedicated Soccer Backpack is an ideal item for daily usage from sport to school thanks to its multi-function. The gadget has a smart design that makes it convenient to use in many different situations. Besides, its size is also not too huge to make you look heavy and bulky.
An ample main pouch has a couple of extra pockets. Plus, a small pouch on the outer flap is perfect for a wallet, and little things. The front compartment is for a ball, but could also be used for cleats and other gear.
A mesh side pocket is for the water while the other has a zipper which is great for snacks. Plus, the water holder has an adjustable cord that keeps your bottle in place better.
The product uses 600D polyester fabric and sewn craft, therefore, it is extremely sturdy and durable. Additionally, there is a reflective stripe on the front cover, so it ensures your safety when walking in the dark.
- Great clear window ball holder
- Spacious main compartment
- Made of top-quality 600D nylon materials
- Adjustable curved shoulder straps
|Product dimensions||12.5 x 9.9 x 2.4 inches|
|Materials||600 denier nylon|
- Pretty color for girls
- Breathable back help reduce sweating
- Ventilated soccer ball pocket
- A name tag slot is a plus
- The bungee rope fell apart after several uses
- The surface may get tear
Some Essential Factors Make The Best Soccer Backpacks To Buy
Among numerous things to evaluate and consider, here are some fundamental factors you should keep in mind when it comes to buying the best soccer backpacks.
1. Storage Space And Size
One of the most critical things to remember when searching for backpacks or soccer backpacks is the size and availability of storage inside the bag.
You must pick one with enough storage for you. If you need to transport school books, soccer boots, and water bottles, the alternative with the most storage space on the market should be chosen.
If all you need is a snack, some drinks, and your keys, a regular-sized bag would suffice. If the bag doesn’t have a lot of storage space, you’ll end up not using it or missing items that couldn’t fit in the bag.
2. Waterproof Function
A waterproof finish is obviously essential for a soccer backpack. If the bag is not water-resistant and comes into contact with moisture, the contents of the bag can be damaged.
Imagine reaching into your bag after a rough match to see your clean jumper and socks soaking wet. That will be dreadful.
When buying a backpack, search the specs and see if the backpack is water-resistant. You should also make sure that the manufacturers guarantee a fully waterproof backpack.
3. Ball Holder Compartment
One of the crucial features of the soccer backpack is the ball holder compartment. Hence, you can use the handy ball holder in your bag instead of taking the ball individually to a game or workout. Keep in mind that each backpack will contain different sizes of balls, so double-check before making a purchase.
Furthermore, several soccer backpacks that have a compartment for the soccer ball can also carry other game balls. This is useful if you want to go to the beach to play volleyball or if you want to play basketball with your friends.
The material from which your new backpack is made is the other most critical factor.
Since most football players want to play regardless of the weather, I would suggest a water-resistant backpack. If you can find a bag with a nylon lining, it will have the best rain cover.
Since your new backpack would most likely spend a lot of time on the dirt, make sure the outer material is resistant to wear and tear. Polyester 600 denier is an outstanding material choice you should consider.
If you are a regular player, you can look for a backpack that would last for several years. Soccer bags are likely to be tossed around and handled roughly, so choose one that is resistant to wear and tear.
Use a bag with sturdy and robust zippers and one made of high-quality polyester or nylon. The zippers are particularly crucial because you don’t want your bag to fall open when it’s filled with soccer gear.
It makes sense that when purchasing something, one of the most essential considerations in your decision is the price. Soccer backpack prices can vary significantly, so it’s vital to browse around and make sure you’re satisfied with the price you’re going to pay.
When purchasing a soccer backpack, consider the value as well as the price. If the model is marginally more costly but contains a variety of accessories and a warranty, it can be a better option.
It’s difficult to understand that someone buys anything without a warranty these days! Warranties are becoming more relevant as the number of anonymous internet vendors grows. You have no idea who they are or if they are trustworthy.
Buying anything from someone you’ve never met online is a massive leap of faith. That is why warranties are a must-have when buying something, and in this case is the soccer backpack.
8. Additional Features
Your soccer backpacks will be more great and convenient to use thanks to some extra features following.
Many soccer backpacks have a special compartment for holding your sneakers or cleats. This not only makes transporting your cleats to practice easier, but it also makes carrying your shoes when playing more comfortable.
The separate compartment keeps the rest of your kit clean and free of gravel, waste, and odor.
Many of these shoe storage containers are also vented, which means you won’t have to deal with unpleasant odors later.
Water Bottle Holder
Keep hydrated at all times, including when you’re on the move. Carry your water bottles in a convenient pocket on the side of your backpack. You’ll never need to drink water again during training. Hence, it is more simple and comfortable to access the water bottle if needed in time.
Aside from the other above features, don’t forget to stay updated with the internal pockets. They are great for storing your passport, keys, iPods, laptops, and headphones in a safer and secure situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Further information about soccer backpacks will be responded to in this part! So keep reading!
Is it true that soccer backpacks are more comfortable than regular backpacks?
Well, indeed! Soccer backpacks are specially designed to carry all of your supplies, such as hoops, cleats, water bottles, and other things conveniently.
Can I put a volleyball or basketball in these soccer backpacks?
It’s quite up to the size of the ball holder and your ball as well. In general, a soccer backpack that can hold a full-size soccer ball can also fit a basketball or a volleyball.
Are Soccer Backpacks Appropriate For Adults As Well As Children?
Yes, there are soccer backpacks intended for adults as well as those tailored for girls.
How many soccer balls will fit in the soccer backpack?
Each soccer backpack carries a different size ball. Check the product page to see if the bag will accommodate a size 3, 4, or 5 balls.
Can I put the soccer backpack in the washing machine?
Yes if your soccer backpack is made of materials that are compatible with the washing machine. Otherwise, you need hand-wash to clean that backpack. So, check carefully the manual from the manufacturer.
My Top Pick
I tend to choose Adidas Stadium Comfortable Soccer Backpack as my ultimate choice. This backpack delivers excellent performance for storing all sports gear neatly, including the 5-size soccer ball. Further, it is ultra-durable thanks to the high-quality materials. Especially, the great lifetime warranty contributes to the free-worry purchase as well.
So, what is your ultimate choice among the top 15 best soccer backpacks above? Hopefully, you can choose the suitable product that meets your desire the most.